So most of you parents can relate...your child gets into a phase of obsessiveness. We introduced Ryan to the Disney movie Cars about a month ago. Has it been a regret? Ummm...some days! It is so cute though. He loves everything about this movie and wants to watch it all the time. It reminds me of my early babysitting days when I watched the Fullerton kids. They loved..I mean loved The Little Mermaid and watched it ALL the time! Over and over until I wished I broke their VCR. Its funny to me that I still find toys, crackers, clothes with "Cars" all over it. Seriously how long has that movie been out? I went to Payless yesterday to get some cheap work shoes and guess what?? I found Cars themed light up flashy tennis shoes for Ryan. Those suckers were more than my shoes! Did I buy them...yes I did. On the way home from Jaci's house he reminds me what he wants to do when he gets home. Play outside and Cars. (Good thing its 70 degrees now that we enjoy the outside) Since he is turning 2 next month I guess it is very easy to decide what kind of birthday he will be having. And if Santa is really watching him, then Cars will flood Christmas morning.
Thursday, November 6, 2008
Cars! Cars! Cars!
So most of you parents can relate...your child gets into a phase of obsessiveness. We introduced Ryan to the Disney movie Cars about a month ago. Has it been a regret? Ummm...some days! It is so cute though. He loves everything about this movie and wants to watch it all the time. It reminds me of my early babysitting days when I watched the Fullerton kids. They loved..I mean loved The Little Mermaid and watched it ALL the time! Over and over until I wished I broke their VCR. Its funny to me that I still find toys, crackers, clothes with "Cars" all over it. Seriously how long has that movie been out? I went to Payless yesterday to get some cheap work shoes and guess what?? I found Cars themed light up flashy tennis shoes for Ryan. Those suckers were more than my shoes! Did I buy them...yes I did. On the way home from Jaci's house he reminds me what he wants to do when he gets home. Play outside and Cars. (Good thing its 70 degrees now that we enjoy the outside) Since he is turning 2 next month I guess it is very easy to decide what kind of birthday he will be having. And if Santa is really watching him, then Cars will flood Christmas morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is why he actually sat through a movie the other day, it was the Cars movie. I think I have him for the gift exchange, so that is good to know..
AHHH the cars movie!! Logan has been obsessed with that movie for over a year now. I've put my foot down and made him choose a new theme for his birthday on saturday. Star wars here we come! Ha ha Traci
Post a Comment