Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Halloween Party 2008

Our family (the Mioni's) have a Halloween Party. This year we had it a week before Halloween so most of us can attend. My mom makes her famous soup along with other goodies. We have Halloween bingo, cookie decorating and guessing games. We had a lot of fun costumes this year and the contest was pretty competitive. Here are a few pictures of the party.
We usually have a theme but this year we decided to do the traditional orange and black.
The backyard waiting for guests to arrive.
I was 1 of the 4 Pink Ladies Gang and Mike was a T Bird. And cute baby Maya was our 50's poodle girl. To bad the age group for the costume contest was 1year and above. She would of won! I just know it!
Here is Ryan as Batman standing on the toilet. Who took this picture??? Nice place to take it right Dianna? Ha Ha!

Our entertainment for the evening...Ryan playing the harmonica. Since he saw Papa play it, he loves to play it too!


My sweet Aunt Alicia as Scarlet...Carol Burnett style.


Lisandra and I along with our poodle baby! She was such a good sport considering she was held by my cousins Sophia and Solana. She really did sleep in their arms as they talked very loudly. Plus, I had to do some major intervention when one of them made up their mind that they were going to take her home.

My beautiful Grandma was alittle political this year. She is dressed oh so beautifully in her Mexican themed dress along with a sign on her saying
" Get Arpaio out! "
Nice.


The kids decorating their cookies. Thank you Suzette for providing them along with the frosting!

Looks like they are discussing answers from the movie trivia game Veronica made.


Herija as the "Pirate" and his Pink Lady Lisandra.


I love these people!

Cody, DeMarco, and Skyler


Two face!!! I can see a Batman theme going on here...we had Batman, the Joker and two face.

Thank you everyone for coming and enjoying the Party! We had so much fun and hope you did too! We are open to creative suggestions for next years party!
P.S. Sara, I was thinking about you all night! I hope you are feeling better!

4 comments:

Katie and Howard said...

Looks like you all had a wonderful time!! Its so fun to see everyone!

Davis said...

I had so much fun, thank you!! I posted my pictures on the Walgreens website. FYI

RPH said...

A Halloween shower curtain and everything! How festive! And your grandmas cosutme? PRICELESS!

Oh, I love and miss your sweet family. Looks like you guys had a great time.

barbafamily said...

You guys did such a great job this year (and every year). Thanks for all the fun! Love you guys!