
This one please Santa....
Our poor 8 year old piece of junk camera has finally failed us. So we have written a letter to that jolly guy to ask him for a new one. And of course it has such cute pictures of the kids on it. I think I will do the most common thing that people do and throw it down the stairs. It may work after that. I'll keep you updated.
We are all doing fine. Ryan is into Cars still and its driving us nuts. At least we are not alone. Mike was telling me the other day as he talks to friends, co-workers, family that the big thing with kids this age is Cars and The Little Mermaid. Did I not say that some time ago?
Ryan came home yesterday from Daycare with a wish list for Christmas. Jaci had the kids cut out pictures of some of their favorite things. It had about 5 pictures of Cars and 1 of Elmo and 1 of The Little People Farm house. He was so proud to show Mike his list on beautiful blue paper.
Ryan also has been very interested in the potty. Ok, he is not even 2 yet and we know its a phase. So we got the potty for him. He likes to sit on it, stand on it. Last night after dinner he said "dad poop". (sorry about the language) So Mike ran and got the potty. Well, the deed was done. Dad was just a little to slow for what was coming. (Oh typing this is funny. I bet the visual is just great.) But we know he won't be interested soon then the real time will come for the full time potty training later.
Maya is getting bigger and bigger. She LOVES watching her older brother. If she isn't watching and talking to him she is chewing on her fingers. It seems like they are pork chops to her. Savoring every moment. She is a talker and will just chat away at anything in her view.
Mike is busy these days with the business. Hey, everyone needs a Plumber right? He is happy that the weather is cooler too.
As for me I am just happy as a clam. Thanksgiving is next week and I will be with the family I love. We will miss you Moores!
Until then....
P.S.- We here at the Moore house are anticipating our first niece Michelle to be born. My beautiful sister in law Brooke and crafty brother in law Jim are expecting any day now. Hang in there Brooke! We can't wait to see her!
2 comments:
What a wonderful update! I'm so glad you guys are doing well! My little Alex LOVES Cars too! Love you guys!
Glad you guys are doing well. I was hoping for another post. Happy Thanksgiving to you guys.
Post a Comment