This year I am in charge of making rolls and bread for our Thanksgiving Dinner. The vote was unanimous. Oh, I feel so honored. Let the work begin! (wink wink!) As I watched Charlie Brown Thanksgiving tonight and made sure I had enough flour and yeast for the bread making. I pondered on the things I am thankful for. And I would like to share with you the pondering I did. I am thankful for my family ( you know who you are ) , my children and husband.
I am thankful for free agency and for religion in my life.
I am thankful for my friends, my freedoms.
I am thankful to have a job, my coworkers, my small 401k.
I am thankful for my health and knowing my hair on my head will grow back.
I am thankful for having someone to love and someone to love me back.
I am thankful for my bed and my froggie pillowcase.
I am thankful that I am a mother, wife, and friend.
I am thankful for trials that make me a better person. (ok sometimes I am thankful for them)
I am thankful for beauty all around us.
I am thankful to have time to do the things I like.
I am thankful for the Macy's Day Parade.
I am thankful for so many more things.
I know you are thankful that I stopped.
I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

P.S.

Thank you to the UTES for kicking BYU's butt!

No comments:
Post a Comment