We may not have it all together but together we have it all
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Maya is 4 months!
Just a quick update on our sweet baby Maya. She had her 4 month check up last week. She is 15.5 lbs and 24.5 inches long. She started cereal and is not really interested in it. She sure loves her bottle though! And as you can see she is all smiles!
Oh my gosh!!! What an adorable picture! She is SO dang cute and I can't believe she's already 4 months old! Crazy! And, I enjoyed your post on what you are thankful for. You have a lot of wonderful blessings in your life! Love you!
Here we are 10 years later. Mike and I Jacqueline met in Philadelphia serving a church mission. We have been living in sunny Arizona until September. We now are in the Sunshine State....FLORIDA!!!
Mike is now a civil engineer for Bechtel and I get to be a stay at home mom!
Our house is full with our 3 kids Ryan, Maya, and Andrew. Our 2 Pugs Chuy & Cookie!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh!!! What an adorable picture! She is SO dang cute and I can't believe she's already 4 months old! Crazy! And, I enjoyed your post on what you are thankful for. You have a lot of wonderful blessings in your life! Love you!
What a cutie!!!
Post a Comment