I took this picture of Maya a few weeks ago when I had to help Mike with some of his invoice work. As I emailed the picture of her to my aunt and sisters explaining if only I worked from home this is what it would look like. They laughed at her just sitting there taking it all in to the new experience of her BUMBO. My aunt said to put a headset on her and put her to work and probably thought Ryan was in the back room filing. HA! I can imagine this being the same situation with my friend Robyn. I can imagine Andon sitting oh so patiently looking at his beautiful mommy working away on the computer and Sierra filing in the back room.
So I promise I will get some more pictures of Maya and Ryan soon. I know there are Grandmas in other states wanting to see their gorgeous grandchildren and great grandchildren.

No comments:
Post a Comment