My very talented cousin Cody performed tonight in his school play.
Phantom of the Soap Opera it was called. He played Harlon Gaspar and a mighty handsome Harlon he made I have to add. This kid ROCKS! Yes I admit I am jealous that he is talented when it comes to theater and dance. I have never been blessed with that kind of talent but my family would probably say I was born a natural "drama queen".

Cody hold on to this picture because someday I know there will be one in New York City!

Mr. Gaspar and myself. Look at my cute grandma in the background. She is so proud of Cody!

Of course here is Maya talking to her aunt Vero about what little she saw of the play. :( But we are sure noticing those chubby legs there Bubbles!
P.S. Thank you Suzette for taking the pictures!
2 comments:
I cant wait to go see his ply tomorrow. the last one I attended was really funny so this ones gotta be good.
I love the pic of Vero and Maya...too cute! She is adorable - I am talking about Vero!
Post a Comment