Monday, October 13, 2008

It has been a long summer...bye bye...

On Saturday the weather was perfect! I think it was about 75 degrees or less and breezy. We have long waited for this day us Arizonians! We headed over to my mom and dads house to visit and to see how my Grandma was doing. ( she had foot surgery a few weeks ago ) With jeans on and doors wide open we had a great day. We didn't visit the pumpkin patch ( we miss you show low! ) due to nap scheduling issues..maybe next weekend. Here are some things we did...well what Ryan did.

-Ryan pointing at all the Halloween decorations. Don't you love that pirate shirt?


-Oh course I had to make Chex muddy buddies. Back in my day it was called "puppy chow"...you know what I am talking about! Cody and I made it and then we ate it! Yum!
-Ryan liked this spider for some reason and kept taking it off the table. I think it was because he could reach it. Its funny how all of a sudden you realize your child it tall enough to grab stuff off the table without having to be on tippy toes!
-And of course Ryan giving Frankenstein's bride a ride in a red convertible car. I think she kidnapped Swap Thing and he is laying in the back seat.

-And the traditional "Push..mama push ba ba" ride. I guess he felt that Maya needed to have a "ton ton" ride with her to keep her company. Who knows? ( let me know if I spelled that correctly DeMarco ) ***we are reminded again...only 1 picture of Maya and the rest...Ryan. I guess we haven't learned yet**

PUSH PLAY FOR A LAUGH

P.S. Yes, Ryan is going to be Batman for Halloween!

2 comments:

Sara Schletter said...

gosh i could just eat him. cant stop laughing the way he says batman to fun. what a wonderful day at grandmas house. I love that he likes to push his sister around.

Sara Schletter said...

Gosh, how have you been doing Jacqueline? I had a dream about you two nights ago i remembered it and time has passed and im forgetting it now. All I remember is that I woke up worrying about you so I said a prayer for you. I hope all is well and I love you. Also, I saw on the news this afternoon that chase is being evacuated certain locations.Crazy world. Hope the kiddos are good and the husband is healthyas you.