Monday, October 13, 2008

Chase has called


Well its official...I am back to work. I started last Thursday and it was an adjustment. Mike was kind enough to drop my babies off to Jaci and crew. As I drove into the high manicured Sun City Grand I seriously felt I was going to have an anxiety attack. ( I am being honest here sisters its hard to go back to work after having a baby.) I know it was all in my head. What was I afraid of this time around? As I came to the first stop sign I told myself to relax and keep driving. Of course I did and made it to the branch. I felt fine, I just had to shake it off. As I walked in I received such a sweet welcome from my coworker Sue, arms open and all. Tears came and went...they were tears of joy for being back. Yea right. Thursday and Friday were a blur since I had to help on the busy teller line. It was good to be busy. Its Monday night now and we are still trying to get into a routine. Its working slowly and my sitter is very patient and supportive. Work is same 0 -same -o, nothing has changed. Good thing for that. It has felt like I have never left.

1 comment:

Sara Schletter said...

How hard that is. wish they paid moms enough to keep then at home. sorry, hopefully it gets better.