Sunday, September 25, 2011

The house that is waiting for us

The road into Waterstone where we hope to live in by next week.

There are lakes/ponds like this throughout the subdivision.



Here is the front of the house. My mom waiting for our realtor to let us in.


This is the backyard. I think its big enough for a nice big playset! (hint hint!) :)


Downstairs bathroom


Bedroom. The wood floors are really nice.


Kitchen. It is kinda small but at least when people come over they can't see the mess right away. LOL!







We like the tile on the first floor. The paint colors are nice to. The house is very clean. It has 3 bedrooms 2.5bath. I don't know why I didn't take a picture of the master closet...it could have been Andrews room! I will hopefully get pictures on what it looks like after we move in.

3 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a beautiful neighborhood and a lovely house! I am SO excited for you guys :-)

Solana said...

Wow, It is so beautiful there. Is that a lake right outside the backyard fence? I suggest you start stocking up on all the balls and toys you will lose out there. HAHA. And you did a great job of taking pics along the way. I cant wait for "after" you move in pictures.

Davis said...

I love that house, so glad you guys are finally settling. I would like to see after pics too. :) Get to work on that, ok?