Wednesday, September 21, 2011

The Keys



We drove to the Keys before my mom left. It was a nice drive. Don't be to jealous...looks can be deceiving...it was SUPER HOT! My mom was saying that Arizona heat is like your on a grill and Florida heat is like you are in a boiling pot on the grill. It was a nice drivethough and we found a fun park with a nice beach to take a rest. All we did was sweat. I think we are just going to wear our swimsuits 24/7!




Ryan loves the water.


Andrew didn't want to go near it.






But Andrew found this and was happy.



I will have more pictures of the keys when it gets a little cooler I think....I hope!

1 comment:

barbafamily said...

LOVE it! And, yeah, that humidity is HORRIBLE - I love your mom's analogy! And, I love all the pictures :-)