
Starting our journey through the Fruit & Spice Park. We explored the crazy jungle of lots of bananas, mangos, avacados, coconut, posionous plants and fruit. And of course...tons of BUGS! Did we come out alive???

Mike scratching bugs off of him. He did that all day long!

So green

Mangos?
This was Ryans favorite fruit....tree sausages.

From Biscayne Park is the view of Turkey Point Power Plant where Mike works. He gets the view of the ocean everyday!

This is part of Biscayne Park. Obviously the swimming areas are closed. When the kids saw this and the ocean they said this doesn't look like California ocean.

Sweet Andrew saying cheese. He loves the shirt that Auntie L gave him.

These signs are along all the bay area and around the picnic tables....nice. But I have yet to see one.

Ryan wanted to get his picture taken by the fish. This is the happiest I have seen him since we left Mesa. For some reason Andrew likes to make his lips into a trumpet. Maya was just along for the ride. She told me it was to hot for her to be outside. LOL!

Can you imagine walking into one of these webs??! Eeewww!

There were some nice rocking chairs at the visitor center at the park. I had to take advantage ;)

This the view of Downtown Miami from the park. Our home is about 10 miles from the park so Miami isn't to far by boat. Ha ha I am kidding!
1 comment:
Love the pictures. The comment about Ryan not being happy made me sad. We do already miss you guys so much. I really hope I can talk Bryan into visiting!!!
Post a Comment