
We were on the 5th floor during our L O N G hotel stay. If you look to the left you can see the 2 stacks that stick out. That is the plant where Mike works.

Everything is green.


We are so close to the Everglades National Park that we decided to take a ride into it. There really wasn't anyone there due to the mosquitos and this hot sticky time of year. People canoe and camp here. It was a spontanious drive I really didn't take alot of pictures. I felt like we were driving on water the whole time. Oh and we passed a sign that said 4 feet elevation. I have never seen that before. Have you?

I thought it would be more of a swamp but it was so green. We got out once just to look around which was short due to bugs. Hooray! Booo!

I can't remember what this point was called. I think it was Flamingo. This is the very bottom of Florida. Also as you look out you can see all the small "Keys" out there. And there are alot! You can take your boat out there and they have docks you can reserve on certain Keys to stay overnight etc. The campgrounds we scouted out were really nice. Lets say its a different kind of camping. But I have a feeling we will enjoy doing that in the next few months.

This is the start of what was unpacked from a very large rig. This time it only took 3-4 hours to unpack the huge "Mack" and place boxes in our home. I put the stools into the kitchen and put the laptop up on the counter and the kids watched a movie while boxes were getting unloaded. It was sure nice to have Andrew sit in the stroller watching a movie and taking a nap. Yes they are invisible.

More stuff!


This was I think our 3rd day or so being in the house. Maya loves to fold laundry. She does a very good job folding towels. She sure has her way of folding too. I crack up everytime when I start to help her and she tells me I fold weird.
And then there is this.....

Andrew barking orders at us while we were folding clothes. I think he was requesting for his warm milk to be served!
1 comment:
You have the cutest kids, I hope mine are just as cute!!! Godo job on the unpacking...can't wait to see it all done.
Post a Comment