
It was a bitter sweet 2008 for the Moore Family. But we are ready for a New Year and some new adventures. So far it has been very good. It started out with wonderful family and friends surrounding us wishing good fortune and health. Then at least for Mike it was the Utes kicking major booty! We can't complain. I know its only been 3 days but optimism needs to be our friend.

Ryan is doing very well these days. He has amazed us with his ability to love unconditionally. He has developed those 2year old attributes but we know they are only temporary. He loves to play outside and do his chores with Papa. I don't know how much leaves he sweeps or dog poop he scoops up since his attention span is like 2 min. But he is earning his keep. He spent a few days with my cousin Sara and crew last week. He loved playing with all of her kids and the dog. His favorite words now are "park" and "play". How it would be fun to be a kid again.

Maya is getting so big and still loves her food. She has become very familiar with her play jumper-saucer thing. She turns round and round and likes to pull and play with all the toys attached to it. She is coming up on 6 months and is showing it. I have had to pull out a bigger size of clothes the other day. Everyone has told me she only has eyes for her mommy. It does make me feel good that people say that. I can't complain about that comment. What mother wouldn't?
So a new year and many goals set.I think this is going to be a good year.

3 comments:
CUTE PICTURES! And I love the optimism in it too!
It was so great to sit with you and Maya today! Glad you're back even if it's only for a little while! Your kids are sooo cute!
Those family pictures are so cute! We are hoping to be able to get a big family pic the weekend of Michelle's blessing . . . if everyone makes it.
Post a Comment