Saturday, January 24, 2009

Why thank you!



Since I started working at my new branch I have some across some very interesting people. If those of you are familiar with the town of Apache Junction you will know what I am talking about. But there is one customer that seems to stick out among the crowd.


His name is Mr. B.


To make a long story short, us gals help him out at the branch with things he is not able to do himself. He is always so grateful and likes to tease and give us a hard time. In a friend loving kind of way. He doesn't have any family out here and is dealing with health issues. Well, the other day he sent 5 dozen red roses to the branch! They were all individually marked who they were to go to. I was one of them. It was from Mr.B. He was thanking us for the help we provide to him. I thought that was very nice. He didn't have to do that. I hear from the other gals that he does those kind of things to show his appreciation.

1 comment:

Davis said...

That is so sweet! Way to go Jackie...with the OUTSTANDING service!!