Wednesday, February 25, 2009

This is why....


I am here sitting at home on my day off and the house is quiet. It seems like old times. I have been thinking of all the different reasons why we moved back to Mesa. And I am sure grateful we moved back closer to family.


We celebrated Veronica's birthday at my cousin Sophia's house. Since it was Friday the 13th she hosted a dinner. It was a game "How to Host a Murder" I think. It was like Clue. It was very fun and the dinner was wonderful.



Far Left to Right-Veronica, Keith, Mike, Jacqueline, Sophia, Suzette, Brian, Solana, and Adam.

(The other people that are not shown are Sara and Glen. They were the "servants" in the kitchen.)



Then after a yummy dinner we had to play Rock Band, hang out with Bruce, and enjoy a relaxing night until 11:45pm!



P.S.-We missed you Tyler!

1 comment:

RPH said...

So fun! Love the idea of a mystery dinner. Sounds like you had a good time. Cute picture of you and the dog.

By the way, did you ever watch the you tube link I sent? I was waiting for your fanatic response...