Raygon that lives in Idaho was visiting her family just 2 houses away from me. I saw her get out of her car along with her oh so handsome boys! I couldn't just pass by. As we hugged and talked for just the short 5 minutes we had to spare we tried to catch up on our lives. And of course as devoted bloggers we had camera in hand.
We said our goodbyes and as I drove away those childhood memories came flooding back. You know those ones of Barbie playing, Flintstones collecting, and the typical fighting and making up kind of drama. OH those were good times. All I needed to make it complete was Traci. Oh, how I miss her and Raygon. But look now, we are mommies and follow each others blog almost daily. Good thing for that. Blogging is not so bad after all.

1 comment:
You are right! We just need Traci to complete the equasion. It was so great to see you! Thanks for stopping.
I did the same after seeing you, let the memories flood in...do you remember dancing in the block party? To a vanilla ice song? HA!!! I can not remember if that was you or Traci.
Oh, I love ya. So great to see you. I miss you.
Post a Comment