We stayed at a lovely condo with Mike's family. We had so much fun with them. I have to say we have missed them terribly. The typical staying up until 2am just talking and laughing. There is not much we need to have a good time.
As you can see my coolest brother in law Trevor doesn't take much to make us laugh. Then we got Ryan into it. Just harmless fun! Until...the lady downstairs from us didn't really appreciate us having a good time at 1:30am. She had to make it known by a knock on the door asking us to keep it down. Good thing the extended family wasn't with us....that would of been a true complaint!
We got up the next morning and headed to Sunrise. There were some dog sledding races going on. The weather was perfect. We saw more family and had the joy of introducing the snow to Ryan. Yes, he is 2 years old and it was his first experience with snow.
Thanks to my cousin Maria for having the proper equipment for Ryan to play in the snow. He loved it! He loved it even more when Uncle Jim and Dad taught him how to make a snowball and throw it. He kept saying "cold".
We hung out there for awhile, saw the lodge etc and headed back. By this time babies had to be feed and put to bed for naps. I think Ryan need a little R&R from the drive and late night.
Ryan's Hang over!
We had a great evening with everyone. We went to church for the blessing and then the goodbyes. The Moore's were leaving. Bye "Papa Scott" Bye "Grandma" Bye "Trev" Bye "Madt" Bye "Trav". Those were from the sweetest boy Ryan.
OH, I forgot one thing. Ryan went into their car the night before to go back to the condo and guess what??? Puke! Thanks to Madison feeding that kid a million grapes! Poor kid.
We stayed hung out, ate and watched the Super Bowl. No need to say more about that! It was a wonderful weekend and as always..... We love you Show Low!

4 comments:
Poor kid, I hope he is not as bad as Vero when he gets older. Those are some fun pictures. I am glad you guys are back safe. :)
Looks like fun! And look at that snow!
Hey look on the side of my blog for Jodi Brown...she is searching for you.
looks like you guys had so much fun. I really miss the snow...i don't miss living in it but I do miss how beautiful it is and how fun it can be.
where the heck are you woman!?! I tried e mailing....
you have to watch this. skip to about minute 8 and watch from there on...anyone look familiar?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5AaKG4ME5Y&feature=related
Post a Comment