Friday, August 29, 2008

Oh Boy!

So the other day I finally realized Ryan's clothes are getting kinda small on him. You know he has the play clothes, the going out clothes. the church clothes, and the "sure that fits but doesn't match" clothes. It must be an age thing because he is not 18 months anymore and he is not quite 2 yet. So,I went through his closet and found the organized (yeah right) section on 2T clothing. (Most of it was contributed between my very thoughtful mother in law and my cousin Sara with 3 boys.) Oh Boy! They fit so nicely! I never realized camo can look so good!

3 comments:

Davis said...

What a good lookin' kid!! I can't wait to see your house next week. I am getting excited!!!

Sara Schletter said...

How fun. New clothes are the best. Im excited to to see the kiddos.

RPH said...

oh yes, welcome to the world of camo! we are covered in it in this house! good thing you have a little pink to even things out. love the picture. he is a cutie!