Sunday, August 17, 2008

The Blue dress!














Ok so I am finally getting back into this blogging thing again. I just had this conversation with Danielle yesterday. I am just not a good blogger yet. I do have a valid excuse...adjusting to 2 kids! Hee hee. I know what you are saying...ok so Sara has 4 kids and she makes time to blog! So, its been a month yup a month has gone by! It has been an adjustment but a good one. I have been doing good health wise and Maya so far is doing good too. Ryan has been a big help. He gets the diapers and blankee for Maya and when she cries he sure lets me know and will try oh so hard to get that binky in her mouth. As we were getting ready for church today Mike was shaving and I had to get Ryans clothes from downstairs so, i ran down and came back up and Ryan had managed to get on our bed and find our spare binky in the nightstand drawer and try to shhh the baby. That is his way of trying to get her to stop. He says "shhh baby" and will pat her stomach. He has been such a good boy to her. As for me...well I am the enemy. He is adjusting also and is a little frustrated at times and will not be nice to mommy. Its sure hard being on the way to 2.

I found out this morning that most of Maya's dresses are to big for her yet, so the blue duck dress came from a friend and it was the only thing that would fit. Lets say, she doesn't look bad in blue. Mike had a little cow about it. He wants her in pink 24/7! Seriously!

4 comments:

RPH said...

love the pictures! and finally and update! it is about time! hope things keep going well. your kids are cuties!
love ya

Sara Schletter said...

Ryan is to cute and funny and squeezable just love him. Now your little girl is a whole new page love her too. It is hard having two children but look how much more fun your life is going to be. Love you and enjoy those huggable children.

thebigcookiefam said...

WOW, WOW, WOW!!! It is so good to hear from you!! I think of you every year on your birthday, June 24th, I know sort of weird that I remember that after all these years! Your kids are darling, congrats on your new baby! get as much rest as you can.....which is probably none.

Sara Schletter said...

I need you to do me a favor and put a side by side of Ryan as a baby and Maya. I bet they look alot alike. too cute.