Sunday, July 6, 2008

How some of us cooled off for the 4th of July!




This is how Chuy kept cool on the 4th! Ryan on the other hand kept cool with Grandma Mioni in the pool!

5 comments:

barbafamily said...

Hope you guys had a great 4th and that you're doing well Jacqueline! Love you guys!

Davis said...

I love that he is SO HAPPY all the time. :) jk - you know him better than me. Love ya and I hope you are feeling good.

Anonymous said...

That looks like the life right there! A comfy bed and a wading pool!!! Congrats on the little girl! That's super exciting! Hope all goes well for you! I am sure it's hard to be on bed rest...soon you'll be glad you got all the rest!! hehehe

Sara Schletter said...

I just lOve that kid to happy all the time. those dogs are something else. love it .

RPH said...

i just got caught up on your blog. how fun! my little kalebs birthday is on the 17th too. i am hoping for the 17th! that will be fun to have kids with the same birthday. it will give me another reason to think of you! miss ya! good luck!