Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The day has almost arrived!

Just wanted to let everyone know we are all ready for a birthday tomorrow. Maya Isabel Moore will be able to meet us face to face. We have a check in at 10am and the c-section for 12noon. I am very lucky to have all this support from everyone! Herija, Lisandra and DeMarco are here and my aunt Stela will be able to be in the OR with Mike and I. I had my last appointment yesterday and everything is good. I was surprised to see that Maya has moved kinda in the transverse position. She has always been head down but has managed to move which I have no idea how since there is like no room in there. Her head is on my left side and bottom on my right. Good thing she is coming out c-section. Since I have been on best rest since June 25th my blood pressure has been very good. And I have to give my husband the credit for that. He has helped me out so much! I have had to waive my doctors note of bed rest a couple of times! Hee Hee!



I am having such mixed feelings right now. I am realizing the time I have only with Ryan is so short and I am trying to milk every second. I worry if he will be nice to her and that he will go through this transition with not so much anxiety of something new. This morning he wanted to carry this stuffed bear his auntie Danielle gave him and while he was drinking his sippy he was giving some to the bear. I tried not to make a big deal out of it and just watch him. But, it did give me the reassurance he will be a good big brother.



Tonight will be fun. I am having my sisters stay with me along with the boys. We are most likely going to watch the premier of Project Runway and eat Italian. My last supper right? I just know I won't be able to sleep tonight because it feels like Christmas!

3 comments:

Davis said...

Wow, what is wrong with me today. Just reading your blog got me really emotional. I am so excited for you!!! Tomorrow is a BIG day. I am so glad that your family will be there with you. I wish I could be there! I hope everything goes well and I will say a prayer for you! I will see you and Maya soon!

Sara Schletter said...

I too am soooo excited. I know rest will be hard but do get it before she comes. How exciting the whole family is there to spend the last day with you. I know and pray everything goes well. LOve you!

RPH said...

i cant wait to hear about her! congratulations, as the day has already happened by the time i leave this comment...yea!