Maya Isabel Moore
8lbs. 5oz. 19in 12:23pm
Well everything went as planned. This experience was so much better the second time around. Being on bed rest for 3wks paid off! I had no complications and even came home a day early. Our stay at the hospital was great. I enjoyed and appreciate all the help I received. Mike has been so good with the help also. I don't think I even changed a diaper at the hospital. :) The only thing that was hard on me and I know on Mike was not having Ryan with us. We missed him so much. But, Lisandra, Herija, Veronica and DeMarco did have a lot of fun watching and playing with him. So that was a relief knowing that. But the small time we saw him there were tears in our eyes. Especially when he would waive and say bye when he left. But, he loves the "baby". He hasn't mastered the Maya part yet so Baby is fine with us. He loves to give kisses and to just look at her. She has been a good girl so far. Of course she has to be woken up to eat and is in routine with those soiled diapers. Well, I will update soon. I am being called as we speak and lucky me!

3 comments:
She is beautiful...she looks just like you! What a beautiful baby. Those C-Section babies are always the cutest!!! So perfect! Congrats!
Yeeaah! I'm so excited all went well. The baby is beautiful cant wait till I could hold her. I hope you still have all the help you need for the next week or two. I know that Ryan will be a good older brother.
What a pretty baby girl. I am so excited for your family and am glad to hear you are doing well. Can't wait to meet her. Ryan looks like he loves his little sis:)
Post a Comment