

Andrew displaying his Charlie Brown shirt and his scrape on the nose wound.

"Can we Trunk or Treat yet mom?" Imagine hearing that 100 times! I like this picture since it shows Andrews backside! He loved wearing it!

Skeleton Princess and the Shark.

Our Knight again this year.

Andrew loves wearing Ryans helmet.

I think she got enough candy for the year.

This was Halloween day. Andrew had 3 costumes this year. The Shark outfit was to hot for him to wear and he wanted to be like big sis so he wore his skeleton pajamas. When we got back to the house and ready for bed Mike made Andrew dance in the dark as he glowed! It was funny to see only the skeleton parts on his pjs glow in the dark. It sure was a fun night. Kinda sad that this was our first Halloween away.
3 comments:
It's so weird that it was too hot for a costume. We always have to worry about making the costumes warm enough that they don't freeze to death! Winter has arrived here, snow on the ground and all! I must admit I am a little jealous of where you are, it is so beautiful there!
So cute!! I love that he had 3 costumes. Marek was Buzz and it was PJ's so he looked so comfortable and everyone loved the costume.
Maya was so cute! I just loved andrews shark outfit.
Post a Comment