I know its been forever since my last post. I have been hearing those voices in my head from those that have reminded me that I haven't posted in a very long time. Its just been a little crazy these days.
We are all doing great. I have been back to work for about a month now and its like I have never left. Boring.
Mike is in his junior year at ASU. The light at the end of the tunnel seems to be getting closer for graduation. He is doing very well until last Friday. He is on a city ball league and decided to slide into 2nd base and break his arm. Yup just above his wrist. And to top it all off its his right arm. Good thing he plays ball with 1/2 of my family and they were able to be with him at the hospital. I have heard some pretty funny stories from them about the ambulance ride to having him sedated to set his arm back. He tends to be a chatty Chad when it comes to things like that. (I decided to stay home from the game due to Andrew being sick.)
We went to Orthopedic Surgeon on Wednesday and he said surgery was the answer. Mike gave him his "feel sorry for me I am in school eyes" which lead to him having surgery the next day. No April fools there. So a plate and screws later he is on his way to healing, therapy, and holding off on playing sports for now. Here is Mike before surgery.
Ryan started preschool in January and is sure loving it. He talks about his teacher Ms. Kathy and all the fun things they do. He has found the color green as his favorite and the number 3. Along with the song "Twinkle twinkle little Star". He likes doing his homework with a green marker and makes sure he has his backpack ready for school. He hates how he has to take a nap but loves his brother Andrew. His favorite cartoon is Diego and likes playing with his toys in his room. He is always never seen without some kind of ball in his hand and loves playing with his dad. And yes he likes wearing the color green too!
Maya is still sweet Maya...well kinda. She is approaching the turning of "2" age in July and I think she knows it. You will never see her without either her baby doll or her blanket. She is my comfort girl and cautious one too. She is starting to say sentences and doesn't like her diaper. I think potty training in going to happen soon. She likes being outside and loves to eat pretty much anything you give her. She watches her brother closely and tends to imitate him which could be good and bad. She is starting to show us she can climb out of her crib but hasn't had the guts to do it. Like I said before she is very cautious when it comes to stuff like that. So I think a big girl bed is in order too! We got her some new sandals and she loves to wear them or not. (Living here in AZ seems like we are barefoot 80% of the time.) She is doing good in nursery and she loves to sing like her cousin Michelle.

Now on to Andrew. He has hit that 3month mark a few weeks ago and the colic has toned down. He has been really happy these past few days so we are hoping the colic symptoms are gone. He loves to be held which is ok by me since he is are last one. He loves to watch Ryan and giggles at him. I think he gets kinda scared when he sees Maya coming since she loves to kiss and hug on him tight. He loves his bath and likes the weather outside. His eyes seem to be staying a weird kind of gray/green which is so different from his siblings. He is pretty vocal with his cooing too.

So that is the latest update from the Moores. We are loving this time of year with the orange blossoms, Easter, and baseball. I think our next post will have all of those things in it.
1 comment:
Thanks for the pictures on your post, it is good to see them all (thanks for the phone call about Mike's surgery too!)
Post a Comment