Friday, January 15, 2010

1 month already

I finally have a moment to post these pictures. I have had my hands full I won't lie. But I am loving all the craziness that comes from having 3 under the age of 3. I am not alone doing it all. I have to thank my parents for helping us. They haven't complained one bit by not having time to themselves this last month. They are always available to us with open arms regardless of what they are doing. Then there is Sara too. I thank her and her children that love mine unconditionally. If I need her to watch Ryan and Maya her door is always open. So thank all of you that have helped my growing family this last month.

Now on to the introduction of Andrew.

I laugh at this picture. He had this same look on his face since the womb. I have ultra sound pictures to prove it. I have no idea why he does it. Everyone comments on it. I just think its funny. I remember hearing my doctor saying " oh, big boy...big BIG boy " as she was pulling him out of me. Yes I agree he is a big boy.
Hat and blanket made by love from the volunteers at the hopital.
Ryan and Maya seeing their baby brother for the first time. Since there are age restrictions at the hospital my kids were not able to visit. I missed them terribly for 4 days. But as you can see it was worth the wait.


They love to touch, kiss, hug, pat, and mother this poor kid. No complaints here. Maya is going to be such a good sister and make sure he is covered with a blanket and have a bottle all the time. And Ryan will ask me like he asks me everyday if we can keep him because he is so cute. And I answer him every time that yes we can keep him.

p.s. Thank you Cristina for a day of fun. Love you, Ryan & Maya

p.s.s- Mike I love you.

No comments: