Most of you that are from the East Mesa area know about Ned's Krazy Sub. Yes they have been around since I was born. Seriously! It's a great sub for a great price kinda place. Plus its most devout Mormons eat there.
So for those of you that do love Ned's and go there often like the Mioni/Moore household, we know this one thing.
You will always bump into someone that you know, went to high school with, is in the same ward, last ward, works at the same place you do or did, played sports against, old boyfriends, galfriends you swore you would never lose touch with...you get my point.
And today I was glad I did go to Ned's for Mike.
I bumped into Mrs. Kendra W. with her oh so handsome men in her life! Like I said in the previous post, time does go by fast. Kendra was the one of those people that always has a smile on her face and is the least selfish person I know. Always doing some kind of service. I don't think I told her enough how much I appreciated her supporting me in my calling as a counselor in the Relief Society back in the day. And I know she was very forgiving seeing me with no make up on and hair pulled back.
So remember when going to Ned's you will find an old friend!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
OOOHHHHH!!!!!!! Neds Crazy Sub. If only I was closer, I could eat there every day. YUM!
Post a Comment