Sunday, June 28, 2009

14 weeks and counting!

It amazes me how time does fly by. I realized I have only posted 1 time for June and that was to invite people to a jewelry party.

Boring!

But come to think of it nothing has really happened this month. Besides going up to Utah for my nephews blessing and spending time with the Moores we haven't done much. (except for complaining about the weather!)

OH wait....we have accomplished one thing. My goal was NOT to have 3 kids in diapers. Who would want that? So with advice from others, a manual, and lots to drink....

Ryan is potty trained!

I didn't do it all on my own, I had lots of help. Since he spends 2 days a week with my cousin Sara she was so good at getting him started. She has trained her 4 so I knew Ryan could do it. So we are proud of him. We have had some major bumps in the road but I can see light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: