On Saturday I was at work and I was telling my co-workers I was craving a cupcake. I mean a good cupcake. Not the ones you make at home, the ones that are made at a bakery. I do have to admit the craving came from me reading the "Nie Nie Blog". Most of you read it too so you know what I am talking about.
So one of my co-workers mentioned Sprinkles Cupcakes in Scottsdale. You know the ones that cost about $3+ each. As I was listening to what he was saying about all the different flavors, colors, and sprinkles they have I was salivating! I mentioned this to Mike when I got home but knew a Scottsdale ride would not be in the agenda.
As we were eating a wonderful lunch prepared by Veronica today, I looked up at my parents china cabinet and saw a big brown bag with the name Sprinkles Cupcakes on it! I was very surprised!
So my friends let me introduce you to the best cupcakes ever! Yummmie!

4 comments:
Oh those look amazing! I'm so glad you had a great Mother's Day - you deserve it and it was great to see you! Love ya!
So jealous right now. I wanted a cupcake to. Mark bought me Hostess cupcakes. Good, but not on the same level!
I saw the bag on the cabinet, I was wondering how good that place is. Good one Mike!!! Glad you had a wonderful Mother's Day!!!
Ohh im jealous. never had one always wanted to try one, one day, one day!
Post a Comment