Monday, May 25, 2009

Camping

Those of you that know us know we don't camp much. But thanks to our wonderful Aunt Cristina she made it possible. We had alot of fun. At first I was hesitant taking a 2year old, and a 10month old. But I can't complain, they were great. Ryan loved "camping". That is all he talked about before we left and made sure we had his sleeping bag. So here are a few pictures of us enjoying our camping experience.


And I have to thank my wonderful in laws. They gave me a very nice sleeping bag when we got married and guess what? This was the first time ( almost 9 yrs ) of me using it. I was snug as a bug! I think we are going to do this more often. Why we hadn't done this sooner? Who knows?
DeMarco came from California and invited our cousin Dallin.

Lisandra and Herija

Papa and MayaGrandma and Aunt Cristina

I think Maya is part monster. This shows her angry eyes. Maybe because she was in "boy" attire. That girl cracks me up!

Ryan was a little sad that the "tray-er" had to be closed up. He loved being inside of it. I think he liked it more than the tent. :)

3 comments:

B Family said...

Looks like fun. Congrats to Lisandra and Herija!

Davis said...

I LOVE Ryan's expression in the last picture!!! Too cute!

Sara Schletter said...

Iam so glad Ryan got to go camping. He just kept talking about it like weeks in advanced. Camping to so much fun.