This time around I was the one to stop him on a dime.
I surprised him by taking 3...yes 3 pregnancy tests to confirm the results I was given! This wasn't planned people it just happened. Who wants to have 3 children 18 months apart? No complaints here. We tried for 4+ years to have a baby and now we are blessed not to have to use fertility after Ryan. But obviously our goal is not to be like the Duggar Family!
So congrats to Mike.
Your going to be a daddy again!


8 comments:
CONGRATS!!!!! That is so exciting!!!
Vero told me yesterday and I am so happy for you two!!! I love you and your children are such wonderful blessings in our family!! Congratulations!!!!
You can try to keep up with the Duggars. But if you start to dress that way, I'm having an intervention. Congrats and love to all of you!
Robyn
Oh my gosh!!! I am so excited for you! I know your struggles and I know you've been blessed. I can't wait to see the new little one. I love you! Traci
That is awesome news! Congrats
OH MY GOSH! That is SO exciting! I'm so excited for you guys!!! Love you!
Congratulations! I saw this on facebook, so hope you don't mind that I came over to look....
We've tried for 8 years and are now finally pregnant with our first (after IVF and moving on to adoption). You just never know how life is going to turn out!
Hna Power
OH! OH! OH! What a surprise! Congratulations!
If you get to having 15 kids (or however many the Duggars have) please dont ever wear those aweful clothes, or braid your hair like her. That would be the real pity of your life.
I cant believe this good news!
Post a Comment