We may not have it all together but together we have it all
Friday, December 2, 2011
Christmas with Santa
Since we were already at the mall to take pictures at JCPenny, why not get pictures with Santa? No line and the kids were already dressed! Oh Andrew.....love it!
Here we are 10 years later. Mike and I Jacqueline met in Philadelphia serving a church mission. We have been living in sunny Arizona until September. We now are in the Sunshine State....FLORIDA!!!
Mike is now a civil engineer for Bechtel and I get to be a stay at home mom!
Our house is full with our 3 kids Ryan, Maya, and Andrew. Our 2 Pugs Chuy & Cookie!
5 comments:
They look so nice . . . especially Maya! What a beautiful little lady!
SOOOO cute! I LOVE Andrew's reaction - priceless!
Cute!
Can't wait to see the family pics. Everyone is so handsome!!!
OOHHH! So big and so cute!
Post a Comment