Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A new adventure

For the few of you that check out our blog page we have an update. I know I have said in the past that I have no excuse for not posting more often. Well here's the update:


Ryan finished his 1st season of soccer.



We had a wonderful graduation for Mike!


We had a wonderful mini vacation to California to visit Auntie L and attend a gorgeous wedding.


I am another year older. Boring!


Mike headed up to Utah for a week with Ryan to do some major demo in Papa Scott's basement.


Maya turned 3 and is sweet as ever!





Andrew has found a new love...Bounce U in Gilbert.




and last but not least....



Mike got a formal offer of employment!



He will be heading out to Maryland starting August 7th-September 3rd for some required training. While he is there he will be given an assigned location to where he is to work. So far the HR gal mentioned locations in Florida and Minnesota. The work in which he will be doing will only require a 18-24 month stay. Then we will be off to a new assignment.

So yes a move for the Moore's is in the works. Once we find out where we will be I promise I will keep up on this blog! I will have to since we will be far away from our family. I also will have the wonderful opportunity to be a stay at home mom. I am very excited for that. Mike says it will take me a good 6 months before I am ready to pull my hair out. LOL! We shall see!

But we are so very blessed for this great opportunity for Mike to continue what he has always wanted to be....a plumber...ha ha just kidding....an engineer!

2 comments:

barbafamily said...

YAY on the offer of employment! That is SOOOOO exciting! What a huge blessing for your family! And, that you will be able to stay home with those beautiful children! I'm so happy for you guys! You've worked so hard and sacrificed so much and now are going to reap the huge rewards! Love you guys!

Angela

Davis said...

I am so excited for you guys! I will miss you so much!! What a great opportunity! Hopefully everything works out and he loves going to work everyday. I am sure glad you get to be home with your kids what a true blessing! Can't wait to hear more!