Friday, October 8, 2010

Its not Fall yet

I know I am not the best blogger on the block but hey I try. I have been getting some " when are you going to post " attitude lately so I thought I would do an update.

Things are the same o here in the Moore household. Ryan has been attending the elementary school I went to for about 2 months now. He is in the Headstart program there and is finally in a routine. He has school Monday-Thursday from 12:30 to 4. He had to make a huge adjustment from knowing his teacher Ms. Kathy last year and having the preschool "home" environment to the public school atmosphere. It did take a few weeks of getting use to things..especially making new friends and finding a way to communicate with his peers that don't know alot of English. He has adjusted now to the way things are done in the "big" school. But I know he misses the music time and all the neat crafts that Ms. Kathy had.




Taking Ryan to school


Since Maya knows now that Ryan is at school for half of the day, she rules the roost. She has my parents and her father wrapped around her little finger. She is still in love with Caillou and Dora. This girl giggles all the time and likes to sit on Andrew. I have no idea why she does that but she does. She tries to accomplish the sitting on her brother as much as she can. But when she plays with him she has a ball.



The shirt says it all


Andrew just cut his first tooth last week. Its on the bottom and we are hoping they will pop out all at once. He is almost 10 months and YES the kid just cut the 1st one. When I took him in last week he was 22 lbs and I can't remember his length. ( I am such a good mom. LOL ! ) I did advise the doctor he wasn't crawling yet but did say he is in the phase of any day now crawling... She wasn't worried. I just think he is so overly spoiled since he is the baby and last that he is just going to take his time. So his way of getting around is scooting everywhere. He is really good at it. I do want to add that he has curly locks on his head. Yes, I finally have a baby with curls. It so goes with his personality. It wouldn't be Andrew without the curls.



This picture doesn't do his hair justice



Mike is attending his 2nd to last semester at ASU...Hooray! He has a full load this semester and has his National Civil Engineering exam on the 30th. So his life consists of school ,homework, part time stay at home dad, dry cleaning slave for me, errand boy, softball league participant, anti-van driving ( makes him feel old ), study session for exam goer, backed up sewer unplug hero, dinner maker, fantasy football picker...I could go on. He amazes me everyday on how willing he is to make time for everything. Especially reading to the kids.


We are all doing fine and are waiting oh so patiently for the cooler weather. Not the tornado weather like Flagstaff got but the kind where going to the pumpkin patch doesn't require sunblock. I think we are going to try out Schnepf Farms this year since the Show Low/Taylor pumpkin patch won't be in our plans this year... we will have to compromise. :)

1 comment:

barbafamily said...

LOVE this post - your family is so great and you truly are blessed :-) Your children are so adorable and Mike is an awesome hubby and father! He's got a lot on his plate but you would never know it by the way he acts :-) And, you are an amazing mother and wife! I've heard that Schnepf Farms pumpkin festival is awesome - have fun there! Love ya!