Let this be the first time ( and last ) that I have stayed home for Thanksgiving without my children and husband. Mike has taken them to Utah to see and spend time with his family. I am 36 wks and on bed rest and the answer was a polite no from my doctor about me traveling that far. So I have been a good sport and realized that Ryan and Maya don't see Papa Scott and Grandma very much. I have been ok so far but feel like I am constantly looking for them. Its very quiet in our home. I think they are getting into something or they are taking a nap since its that quiet. I have a big king size bed to myself which is weird too. But no ESPN, football, or homework from Mike since Wednesday has been a nice break. ( those of you that know him know what I mean ) But I miss them all terribly. They say its not good for man to be alone. I think that goes for us women.
Friday, November 27, 2009
Thanksgiving 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment