Besides not knowing what to expect and a meltdown from Ryan we had a really fun time experiencing the party. Its neat how they decorate everything so festive and hand out some pretty good candy. We saw Ryans favorite characters and it was worth all the fuss he made to get this picture.

Ok I am his mom and you don't hear me say this alot ( Well only if its in front of others I would not offend ) ....BUT I have the most cutest kid ever! Yes Ryan dressed up as Woody from Toy Story and he was the best lookin' kid there! I could go on and on but I will spare you. But I think you would agree he is cute. wink wink!
Thank you Auntie L , Herija, and DeMarco for the good times we had in Carlsbad. I did appreciate the call the next day we got back telling me you miss my kids.

1 comment:
You do have the cutest and sweetest kids EVER, until mine comes!! HAHA!!
Post a Comment